The era of digitalization is creating a new set of business and IT challenges for which enterprises are using managed services to help transform their businesses during these times of rapid change to ensure competitive advantage.
IDC market studies emphasize three fundamental areas for which buyers are looking to utilize managed services to support a shift to hybrid IT:
- Enabling business agility and adaptation. Managed services is proving to be a strategic means to help enterprises adapt more rapidly to changes in the market by enabling quick access to new capabilities via cloud services, whether platform as a service (PaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), or software as a service (SaaS). In addition, access to analytics is enabling enterprises to more readily assess current and future needs.
- Optimizing productivity and performance. While managed services provides access to specific talent, cloud capabilities are viewed as helping improve staff productivity and resource utilization. Cloud capabilities are also utilized to localize enterprise needs by business unit requirements and specific systems of engagement (e.g., sales, customer support, marketing).
- Ensuring integrated, end-to-end “hybrid” IT service delivery and management. Enterprises also are using managed services as a means of getting support across a hybrid of IT involving traditional delivery models (e.g., more labor oriented) and emerging cloud-based options, which are much more automated. In addition, newer capabilities, such as “broker” options are enabling buyers to gain control and manage across their portfolio of third-party providers of managed services through a single management system.
Our managed services portfolio is covered by a single contract, single SLA, single point of contact, but is built with our trusted ecosystem partners of technology and service providers.
We offer managed services for:
- Integrated Systems based on PurePowerStack
- Red Hat Linux & AIX servers
- PostgresPURE database environments
- Storage & Data Protection
- IBM Cloud Private
- Multi Cloud & Cloud Automation