What if your storage were so simple and reliable that you rarely even thought about it? We believe your data infrastructure requires effortless operations, lowest latency, highest performance and throughput, and maximum availability.
More than ever, now is the time to make the jump into an all‐flash data center. By doing so, you can simplify your datacenter, which reap rewards throughout the business. You also have all of the performance you can handle. If you’re not quite ready to go all‐in, you can get easily started with one workload and expand as it makes sense. You’re well on your way to taking a bigger leap into building a modern all‐flash data center.
All-flash data centers have (at least!) the following advantages:
- Flash is fast…. Really fast! Because IOps and throughput issues are gone, latency because of storage system performance is eliminated completely. All your crucial business operations benefit!
- Flash reduces power and cooling! Because you use less hardware and no spinning disks at all, you will use less power. It also requires less cooling, so will you even reduce your energy costs more, and you will increase your green IT ratio.
- Flash increases usable capacity! As you introduce sufficient and stable performance, you can start using data reduction options in full. This means you will need less hardware, less floorspace and power, and you will get more from every dollar you spend!
- Flash provides a comprehensive API, so you can start automating and streamline you IT operations and activities.
- You can start converging everything, as your all-flash storage system integrates fully with best in market validated converged infrastructure solutions.
- The all-flash architecture ends the forklift upgrade by simply adding more and newer resources without having to physically replace your hardware!
- All flash reduces your footprint, so your datacenter can hold more capacity at lower cost and energy consumption!