PurePowerStack as a Service
We offer full infrastructure and platform as a service offerings based on our PurePowerStack platforms that include IBM Power9, Pure Storage FlashArray and Red Hat Enterprise Linux and IBM AIX.
PurePowerStack is a fully integrated, always on compute and storage platform that uses highly reliable and ultrafast IBM Power9 and Pure Storage FlashArray all flash systems. Built without any single point of failure or spinning disk, these platforms form the heart of our infrastructure and platform as a service offerings. Bundeling these easy to manage, high performing, high available systems with Red Hat Enterprise Linux the proficiency of service operations team, you will receive all the benefits of our platform, delivered to you as a service.
All services are based on monthly pricing or at request prepaid annual payments. On premise offerings are based on a minimum term of 12 months and a fixed base with on and off growth. True up will be performed after initial 12 months period.
With our platforms we offer:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers as a service – includes compute, flash storage, operating system software
- AIX servers as a service – includes compute, flash storage, operating system software
- PostgresPURE database environment as a service – includes compute, flash storage, operating system software and PostgresPURE
- IBM Cloud Private – includes compute, flash storage, IBM Cloud Privatye licenses, Red Hat operating system software. IBM Cloud & IBM XaaS pricing optionally
- Data Lifecyclemanagement as a service – lifecyclemanagement for NAS systems (e.g. NetApp, Windows File Servers, Dell EMC) – includes software tooling, monitoring and IBM Cloud Object Storage resources based on monthly usage.
Based on your requirements we will describe the scope of support and provide you flexible annual, quarterly or monthly pricing options.